March 24, 2007

Hunter, ummm why are you bothering?

Newbie girl here again to talk about a topic that has always plagued me but I've always been too apathetic. But as I've said, this time, I'm trying to care since now I see it probably is important and I've got some kids to think about. Let's talk about these Presidential 08 hopefuls. Off the top of my head without researching and if Jay Leno were to ask Joe Smith off the streets the same question, I'm guessing they'd come up with the same answers. So there's Obama, Clinton, Guliani, Edwards, Romney, McCain, I know there are more but couldn't tell ya who they were. Now let me check the list.... HEY, I'm pretty good! They are all hopefuls, I think I misspelled Giuliani, sorry.

Ok, so my topic... now I realize we're way ahead of the real campaign yada yada but my message to, wait, let me go look up their names.... OK, let me pick on Hunter, my message to you is, umm, why are you bothering? Who are you playing golf with that is still funding your campaign? And I'm guessing there are still many, many more genuinely hopeful Presidents out there. But just picking on unfortunately Hunter, who I'm sure he's a fine fellow, is it that you want to be President next go around and you need your name in now? Let me show you guys a politubing stat from techPresident.com:


Already the "top" names are so beyond their league it's not even funny. And there are many, many, many "top" names actually. More than I would have ever known to blurt out. At the point where Mickey Mouse starts having a better chance of being a write-in candidate, don't you just say, "Well, that was fun, but now back to work..".

Oh, I just saw one of Hunter's videos. I'll post if for you politubers, it's a classic - "VOTE FOR ME, I'll make sure we build us a GREAT BIG OL' WALL smack dab in the middle of Mexico and the US. Just think, it will be so grand, you'll be able to see it aaaaallll the way from the heavens. Now there's a legacy I want to leave my grandbabies with!"


Oh man, now I know why he's in the dust. A wall? You post a low-resolution video of yourself pounding your chest about a wall that will be an ugly scar in the face of American History?

I just don't get it, do you?

Ok, well, at least I can say this is getting easier for me. I don't think Hunter would have my vote.

Hey! This politubing thing just makes it so much easier for me, I don't have to get epileptic attacks watching multi-screens and fly screen-thingy's on any of the news channels.

No comments: