March 28, 2007

ExpertVoter Candidate Issues Chart - Way Cool


Now here's some politubing at it's finest. ExpertVoter.org lays out YouTube videos in a chart that list specific topics. How cool is that!? For me it's perfect, I don't necessarily care about all of their views on every topic. So being able to easily scan what's important for me and click what they have to say!! Niiiiiice. OK, I wouldn't be a girl if I didn't comment on their colors though. A little jarring, a more subdued professional choice and this site is on to something.. Check it out:

2 comments:

gary said...

Hi Marisa,

Much thanks for the kind words! I agree with you on the colors...I've had others point this out as well but I haven't found anything better. Eventually the only color you'll see will be the borders since the video thumbnails will fill in the interior.

To anyone else who has suggestions, be sure to let me know...

gary
www.ExpertVoter.org

Darrick said...

Great post. I really like the chart that you linked to. That site will be getting many hits from me thanks to you.

Nobody but Dennis Kucinich in 2008.